Priscilla Morris International Voice Coach
40 years experience worldwide
1-2-1 coaching, bespoke in-house training,
Presentation skills, Voice Protection
Skype coaching available
UK – Midlands based
Acting and Speech & Drama coaching – LAMDA examiner, Equity Member, International adjudicator.
Bespoke courses to enhance the communication skills of executives and staff. Good oral communication can increase your sales. Courses have been delivered to large and small companies including BT, Capital One, National Grid, Barclays, EY and many more.
With the UK being a multicultural society, the ability to communicate well requires greater skill than ever before. It doesn’t matter whether you are on the factory floor, in a call centre, customer facing or managing a team, an understanding of how your voice impacts on your communication can make a huge difference to your effectiveness.
1-2-1 sessions now available at my Midlands base or internationally via Skype
Let me ask you some questions:
- Do you make the right impact in the first 7 seconds?
- Do you have a fear of Public Speaking?
- Do you understand how to persuade and inform?
- Can your voice ‘sell’ your products and services?
- Do you know how to influence others?
- Are you confident when speaking at meetings?
- Are your presentations memorable?
- Can you manage your staff effectively?
- Do you want to be an effective communicator?
- Is your speech distinct and your message clear?
- Did you have elocution lessons as a child?
- Do you have any problems with your voice?
- Do you have a strong accent?
Voice coaching can really help you stand out from the crowd.
Make sure potential customers like what they hear.
My 40 years experience ensures that I can make your voice into an effective sales and marketing tool.
Here are some scientific facts:
To be an effective communicator you need to
- Get the volume right
- Be clear in your speaking
- Keep your audience interested
I can help you:
- Improve your volume through breath control
- Improve your clarity through strengthening muscles
- Soften your accent
- Improve intonation if you have English as a second language
- Slow you down to keep control in delivery