Your privacy is protected.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve our products and services.
- I will not send promotional emails about new products,
- I may include your email on a list to send you an invitation to read my blog
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to receive my blogs or have provided a recommendation for my services to be published on my website, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Priscilla Morris or Loud & Clear voice coaching via our contact page.