Priscilla is equally at ease on a BUSINESS or SOCIAL SPEAKING platform.
Guest speaker P&O and Cunard cruise ships
Key-note speaker for the Academy of Chief Executives
A listed speaker with the P&R agency
- ‘Vocal Impact’ – the science of communication
- ‘Something to Shout About’ – marketing with the voice
- ‘Being Vocal in a Man’s World’ – for womens’ groups
- ‘Elevating your Pitch’ – for networking groups
- ‘Voice for Business’ – an introduction
- ‘Dynamic Speaking’ – voice based training in Pubic Speaking
- ‘Voice Protection & Projection’ – CPD course for swimming teachers and coaches (ASA accredited)
- ‘Caring for your Voice’ – for anyone who constantly puts the voice under pressure i.e. teachers, phone operators
- ‘Your Voice on the Phone’ – subconscious influence and how to make it positive
- ‘Being Loud & Clear’ – focusing on volume and clarity
- ‘Voice Matters in Business’ – Influence and Persuasion
Priscilla is happy to devise a bespoke speech for your conference. Please call 0800 083 4082 or complete the enquiry form here.
For After-Dinner, Luncheon Clubs etc.
- ‘Outrageous Oscar’ – The life & times of Oscar Wilde, his rise to fame, his tragic fall and his wonderful words taking us back to late Victorian Britain.
- ‘Joyce Grenfell – Lady of Character’ – Do you remember sitting down in front of your TV to watch Joyce invent her marvelous characters with nothing more than a scarf, some gloves and a subtle change of voice? Join Priscilla Morris as she relates the details of her interesting life and performs for you a few of her memorable sketches.
- ‘Noel Coward’ – The Master’ – The wit and wisdom of this playwright, poet, actor and director extraordinaire. Join Priscilla Morris and take a fascinating journey through Noel’s life and hear his witty words.
- ‘Laughter is the Best Medicine’ – the lives and humorous writings of Pam Ayres, Willy Russell, Victoria Wood, Roger McGough & Laurie Lee.
- ‘Agatha Christie‘ – woman of mystery. Learn about her fascinating life and her strange disappearance.
- ‘What the Dickens’ The life and times of this compelling Victorian novelist and social reformer.
- ‘Brush up your Shakespeare’ – light hearted readings about our most famous writer with fascinating facts about his life.
- ‘From Tuc-Tucs to San-Pans’ – the life of a globe-trotting adjudicator.
- ‘The Female of the Species’ – a light hearted recital on a woman’s lot.
- ‘Seasonal Greetings’ – a seasonal feast of Christmas goodies.
- ‘The changing shape of Fashion’ – a look at the weird and wonderful creations which have adorned our bodies during the last 1000 years.
If you have a particular anniversary or celebration coming up, I will be happy to devise a bespoke read recital for your event. Contact me on 0800 083 4082 or complete the enquiry form here.
Dee Collins BAWP President, West Yorkshire Police.
I just wanted to thank you personally for your support to out BAWP Awards Ceremony and Development day on Tuesday 28th June.
It was very good of you to come and speak at the event and I thought the session about the impact your voice and tone can have on others was very relevant, and it generated a lot of discussion amongst delegates. It is vital that the delegates heard directly from you what women (and men) can do to best present themselves to a variety of audiences and in differing circumstances. I also thought your humour was fantastic too.
Thanks again for your support.
Sharon Lemieux, Seminar Manager, Action Coach
Alan just asked me to write and say how much he enjoyed your talk. He said he thinks you’re a lovely engaging speaker and the clients were very interested in what you had to say and were very complimentary about your presentation and your wonderful voice.
I thought you were great too!
Lisa Kennedy and Julie Richardson, Directors, Ladies First Professional Development Ltd
We are a professional businesswomen’s network operating across Coventry and Warwickshire. Priscilla ran a fabulous session at our recent event which was engaging, inspiring and thought provoking. She delivered the session in a professional, energetic and fun way and it was extremely well received by our members. The feedback we received after the event was tremendous and we wouldn’t fail to recommend her to others.
Medical Women’s Federation
It was lovely meeting you on Friday, and we really enjoyed your talk. After a long day, your talk enabled us to end the whole event on a positive high, so thanks very much for your contribution.
Clare Langan, professional flautist
I love your voice tips! Seeing you work on Cunard had a profound impact on me. I realised what a difference clarity of speech makes. I’ve seen a big improvement in my show just by putting into practice your tips. I never realised how important my talking was until I saw you and heard it done so perfectly. I now see I can add an extra dimension by having good diction – exciting!
Carly Wilkes, Enterprise Rentacar – Leadership Event Birmingham
Priscilla’s contribution to our event was exactly what we were looking for – she was informative, amusing and also thought-provoking. We had a range of male and female attendees of varying ages and career progression and Priscilla’s presentation was pitched to appeal to everyone. We would happily recommend Priscilla for your event!
Tony Booth, Relate Leicester
Voice Coaching Workshop – Testimonial
The schedule for the day meant that this was by necessity a short workshop. Priscilla used the limited time very well giving us plenty – but not too much – information plus practical exercises which gave us the opportunity for experiential learning.
The excellent clarity and pacing meant that the workshop would work well for novices yet Priscilla’s engaging style and enlightening content made it also useful to me as an experienced public speaker. The exercises were fun but informative and were managed in a way that meant nervous and/or shy participants felt safe to get stuck in.
Based on this experience I would strongly recommend Loud & Clear to anyone who wants to improve their public speaking.
Jacque Emery, Soroptimists International, South East England
Dear Priscilla, just a little note to say a very big ‘thank you’ for providing us with such an enjoyable and stimulating workshop on Saturday. Everyone said how much they had got out of it!
Hazel Langley, Head of Trade Body Services and BCC Secretariat, British Cleaning Council
Feedback from your session ‘Have you got the X-factor – How to influence and Persuade’ was extremely positive with over 80% of the delegates finding the subject matter and the way in which you delivered it thought provoking.
The overall summary of your session was that it was a really useful skill development session which definitely added value to attendance.
I am grateful that you were able to join our members and partners for the event and add value to the conference agenda in this way.
Mike Willis, Chief Executive, The Business Club, Northants
Just a line to say a big thank you for your presentation last night at the Business Club, Kettering which was very interesting and informative.
The feedback from the members there has been excellent and I hope we can welcome you back again at sometime
in the future.
Daniel Wake, BUFDG Conference, Cardiff
Few people could spark enthusiasm from a group of procurement professionals as quickly as Priscilla could! Voice application is a vital skill in both business and life, and requires tuning and practice as much as any other skill does. Therefore, integrating the Loud and Clear Voice Coaching within a group conference could not be more appropriate. Ultimately, the aims of a conference are to generate discussion between attendees, but Priscilla did so in a way that also improved it. The successful integration of the Loud and Clear Voice Coaching seminar was highlighted by several of the attendees, with feedback such as:
• “The voice session was excellent.”
• “I enjoyed the Loud and Clear session”
• “I will try to use the Loud and Clear advice in training courses and presentations that I make”
At the end of the session, I asked Priscilla for some advice about improving my own voice, and I have been left with several tongue twisters to practice! Overall, for a simply superb seminar taught by a terrific teacher, look no further than Priscilla!
Mike Willis, Chief Executive, The Business Club Northants Ltd.
I am writing to wholeheartedly recommend Priscilla Morris as a professional speaker. Priscilla recently gave a presentation on vocal impact to members of The Business Club in Northants. This was very entertaining and informative with a lot of audience participation and the feedback from my members was very positive. I shall be asking Priscilla to return in the future to address us all once again and I would urge anyone to do the same.
Anne Morris, Worcester Business Breakfast Club, 25 February 2011
Priscilla showed delegates how the voice can be an amazing tool in business. She informed and entertained delegates throughout her presentation and her passion for her subject enthused those present.
Peter Parry, Cerbera Ltd
Thank you very much for an excellent presentation at the CIPS Northants Branch event yesterday evening. Everyone who I spoke to enjoyed it and was very interested in your comments about and the examples you gave of the importance of using one’s voice correctly in any work-related situation. As you said , many people just never think much about their voices.
In the meantime, thank you once again for your time and input yesterday and for helping to ensure that the evening was such a success.
Pauline Graham, LATI Manager, Loughborough University
I just wanted to thank you for the 2 events today. I think they were well received by those that attended – I certainly found them informative and enjoyable. I’ve had a few feedback forms – comments as follows:
Highlights were understanding speech & its effect on business.
- An excellent event, informative, helpful and thought-provoking
- Practical advice gives greater understanding of how to improve.
- Interesting event – useful.
Avril Mitchell, Go-Plus, July 2010
I want to say a huge thank you for coming over to Esporta and giving a talk to some of my group members. They were inspired by your ideas and what it could mean to them if/when they applied the principles you taught. I too was pleased to be reminded of how important speech is and that within 30 seconds the opinion of you has been formed. Your professionalism, your delivery and your knowledge is a joy to behold. From the feedback I have received I fell sure that some of them will want to see you again. Once again thank you so much, you are an inspiration to us all.
Gillian Francis, Barclays Business manager, Leicester 10 August 2010
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for coming to our team meeting. The presentation you gave was excellent and the team clearly listened
intently to what you had to say as several referred back to what you had taught us throughout the day.
Beverley Hooper, Core Purpose
Priscilla gave an extremely informative and entertaining talk at a WiM meeting recently which caused me to think differently about my personal approach. A very impressive business woman.
Pauline Bijou, Associate Partner of St James Place Partnership
I must first of all congratulate you on being a fabulous guest speaker at the Women’s Networking Club on Friday. It’s a pity so few of us were there to appreciate you, but those who were felt as I did, you were truly superb.