Voice coaching can really help you stand out from the crowd.
With the UK being a multi-cultural society, the ability to communicate well requires greater skill than ever before. It doesn’t matter whether you are on the factory floor, in a call centre, customer-facing or managing a team, an understanding of how your voice impacts on others can make a huge difference to your effectiveness.
One-to-one sessions are available at my Midlands base of remotely via Skype or Zoom internationally.
Your voice should represent your brand and be an effective marketing tool.
Make sure potential customers like what they hear.
You may not be aware that the sound of your voice matters more than the words.
Here are some scientific facts:
- You must get the volume right.
- You need clarity in your speech and your message.
- you need to keep your audience interested by varying the notes of your voice.
Priscilla can help you:
- Improve you volume through breath control.
- Improve your shaping and precision in speech.
- Soften your accent to aid understanding.
- Slow your pave to improve control.
- Find a charismatic to engage others fully.
Any of the aspects of communication above can be worked at in one-to-one coaching or incorporated into a bespoke workshop for your company.
Some of the companies who have benefitted from this training include BT, Capital One, National Grid, Barclays, Cadent, EY, The Guinness Partnership, National Trust and the RSPB.
Why not give Priscilla a call on: 0800 083 4082 and let her help you find your VOCAL IMPACT